This post is also available in: Spanish
Source: A practical e-Guide to managing psychosocial risks — Healthy Workplaces, Manage Stress
The Managing stress and psychosocial risks e-guide is available in national versions. It provides information about work-related stress and psychosocial risks to foster awareness, understanding and management of these issues in the workplace.
The e-guide is designed to respond to the needs of employers and people working in small enterprises, who are starting to approach psychosocial risks in the workplace, and who need to get guidance on the first steps, including:´
- simple explanations of work-related stress and psychosocial risks
- effects on businesses and workers
- practical examples on how to prevent and deal with psychosocial risks
- references to national legislation
- information on national resources and practical tools
Discover how to effectively manage work-related stress and psychosocial risks in the workplace with our e-guide.
Search the national version of your interest, browse it online or download it to your computer for offline usage.
Find here instructions on system requirements etc.